areppim: information, pure and simple
- A large chunk of the daily energy needs is determined by physical activity, the rest being devoted to keeping the body functioning. Please assess your level of physical activity as follows:
- Sedentary: just the physical activities that are required for independent living.
- Low active: the equivalent of 30-minute walking at ± 6 km/h daily in addition to the former.
- Active: the equivalent of 1-hour walking at ± 6 km/h daily in addition to sedentary living.
- Very active: the equivalent of 4-hour walking at ± 6 km/h daily in addition to sedentary living.
- The equations of energy requirements assume healthy subjects, of average frame, living in a normal ambient temperature.
- To correct an entry, click the Reset button.