areppim: information, pure and simple
- ITR - International Tourism Receipts
- ITRs are receipts earned by a destination country from inbound tourism.
- ITRs scope:
- ITRs cover all tourism receipts resulting from expenditure made by visitor arrivals from abroad.
- Include the receipts generated by overnight as well as by same-day trips.
- But exclude the receipts related to international transport contracted by residents of other countries (for instance ticket receipts from foreigners travelling with a national company).
Source: UNWTO World Tourism Organization)