Glossary of terms
You are here:
areppim > Glossary of terms >
- Government expenditure
- Government expenditure comprises:
- all government current expenditure for purchases of goods and services, including compensation of employees,
- most expenditure on national defence and security,
- government military spending that is part of government capital formation.
- The difference between annual government receipts and expenditure is the government deficit or surplus that build up the government debt.